Scouting for direct lenders
There are many lenders in the state of Tennessee who offer short term online loans. If one needs to work with lenders directly obviating the need for lead generators who sell information to the highest bidder, there are players who manage all issues starting from loan application to the time of paying back the loan without the need for middlemen. Such firms follow all state and federal regulations with regards to customer protection. One should always look out for licensed lenders in the state.
In Tennessee, applicants can borrow $100 to $300 spanning 7 to 31 days. Loan application is customized to the loan amount and duration. Details of interest and total repayment are provided before the need to submit any personal information.
Preventing debt trap
Payday lenders roll over loans that borrowers are not able to repay. However, this is fraught with risk of getting caught in a debt trap. Firms in Tennessee are committed to responsible lending offering clear terms to all customers. When one applies for loan online, clear information regarding the loan agreement is provided in 5 minutes. One need not have to wait wondering whether the loan will be sanctioned or not.
Firms in Tennessee offer most transparent loan experience. Terms are set that are most suitable to the loan applicant. Total loan cost and the annual percentage rate (APR) are provided before eliciting any personal information. Loans are offered exclusively online. One can apply for up to $300 within a short span of 5 minutes. Generally firms want customers to succeed in meeting their financial obligations. In the case of a default, responsible firms team up with the customers to figure out a solution instead of pushing the customers into an unwanted debt trap.
Firms collect information regarding various financial situations of the customers. Using this information they help customers meet their financial challenges.
Rules for lenders
Given below are the general rules that Tennessee requires lenders to follow:
- Lenders are allowed to offer up to $500 for Tennessee payday loans.
- The loan amount may depend on the value of the applicant’s upcoming check and other factors.
- The maximum lender fee is 15 percent of the check amount.
- Rollovers are not allowed, and there are no provisions in the law for extensions.
- The maximum repayment term is 31 days.
Some of the basic criteria for getting a payday loan in Tennessee are:
- 18 years of age or older
- A legal resident of Tennessee with a fixed address
- Regular employment for the past 6 months
- An active checking account
- U.S. citizen or legal resident
Some of the many important features of payday loans in Tennessee comprise:
- There is a limit for the number of payday loans one can avail in Tennessee. However one can have more than one payday loan at the same time.
- All information is encrypted and not shared with other service providers.
- It is very common for those with bad credit to be approved for a payday loan. Lenders are willing to work with borrowers to improve their credit rating.